Saris Rollers Aluminum Bi-Fold Roller
WT9938Regular price $299.99 Save $-299.99
When you add Saris rollers into your training routine, you'll increase your balance, control and ability to ride a straight line — all of which translate to more efficiency, power and technique on the road.
- Extra-wide bi-fold design is stable yet stores easily, comes fully assembled
- Lathe-turned 3.5" aluminum rollers
- Belt is adjustable for right or left dismount
- Adjustable to most bikes with a 37.5" - 44.5" wheelbase
Saris Clutch Knob Upgrade Kit
WT9945Regular price $29.99 Save $-29.99
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Saris Mag Remote Shifter for 2000+ Mags Only
WT9948Regular price $39.99 Save $-39.99
Saris Mag Remote Shifter for 2000+ Mags Only
The Saris Mag Remote allows easy resistance adjustment on Mag trainers without leaving the saddle.
Elite Folding Trainer Mat - Black
WT6017Regular price $59.99 Save $-59.99
The Elite Folding Mat increases the comfort of your home cycling setup and at the same time protects the surfaces you train on every day with an easy to use, store and transport tool, with a small footprint, that you can store everywhere in your house
Saris 9902T Mag+ Trainer with Remote
WT9936Regular price $239.99 Save $-239.99
The Saris Mag Trainer features a 5-position adjustment that makes it easy to vary workouts. Simply attach the handlebar-mounted shifter to change resistance during your workout without having to leave your bike.
- Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride
- Linear resistance boosts workout intensity to match each pedal stroke and gear click
- Noise level at 20 mph is 70-74 decibels
- Compatible with quick release hubs; 120mm, 130mm and 135mm. Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm
- Roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire
Saris 9781T Complete Accessory Training Kit w/Mat, Climbing Block and Towel
WT7033Regular price $129.99 Save $-129.99
Saris Leveling Block
WT9940Regular price $24.99 Save $-24.99
Saris Riser Blocks for trainers lifts front end of bicycle for more normal riding conditions.
- For use with any rear wheel-mounted trainer
Elite XDR Driver (Freehub Body) for Direct Drive Trainers
WT6012Regular price $79.99 Save $-79.99
Optional drivers allow other brand cassettes to be used.
- XD cassettes can be installed on the XDR driver using a 1.85mm spacer
Saris Speed or Cadence Sensor: ANT+ and BLE, Magnetless
EC4303Regular price $49.99 Save $-49.99
Simply install the battery, orient the sensor to program it for speed or cadence, and mount it on either the non-drive side crank arm or the bike’s hub, front or rear will do. Our low-profile Magnetless Speed or Cadence sensor harnesses the advances in accelerometer technology to leave the magnet in the dust – along with your competition.
- Can be programmed for speed or cadence
- Easily attaches to crank arm or hub
- Dual band Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ compatibility
- Low profile design with no magnet required
Various Manufacurers Roller Belt, Clear Polyurethane Belt for Trainer
WT1006Regular price $14.45 Save $-14.45
Various Manufacturers Trainer Parts
- 3/16" diameter. 29" relaxed length.
- Stretches to fit most rollers with drum spacing of 30-36
Saris Trainer Thru-Axles
WT9704Regular price $59.99 Save $-59.99
Muc-Off Sweat Protect 300ml
WT0900Regular price $12.99 Save $-12.99
Muc-Off Sweat Protect uses state of the art anti-corrosion additives and inhibitors to provide class leading protection against corrosion. It drives out moisture and leaves a protective anti-corrosive layer on your bike’s frame, metal parts, and paintwork to keep the harmful effects of moisture and sweat at bay.
- For use all over indoor trainers and all gym equipment
- Non-drying film
- Rust preventing / anti corrosion
- Integral tracer dye that shows under UV light– aids accurate application to ensure total protection
- Protection lasts up to 3 months
- Mask braking surfaces before application. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not apply to tyre tread or braking surfaces
BT3426Regular price $54.00 Save $-54.00
Robert Axle Project thru axles allow modern frames to be used with axle mount trainers.
- For use with bike trainers such as 1up, Blackburn, Cyclops, Kinetic, Tacx and more
- IMPORTANT: Before ordering, make sure your specific trainer will accommodate the width of the thru-axle equipped bike that you are using
- Measure trainer at the widest setting and measure the bike frame width at the rear hub
- The Robert Axle ends will extend 15mm past the frame on each side
- Axle shaft and axle ends are machined from 7075 aluminum and hard anodized
- Installed or removed using a 5mm Allen wrench
- Designed, built and tested in the USA