Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges for any pre-built bikes or used bikes sold. The below does not apply to bikes that fall into those categories.
We stand behind the products we sell. If you're not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund within 30 days of purchase.
The item(s) must be in new, unused condition with original packaging.
A refund will be applied to the original card used in the transaction.
Follow these four steps:
- Pack the item securely and include the original product packaging and tags if available. (Hint: If you cover all existing shipping labels, you can reuse the bag or box your order came in.)
- Include proof of purchase (invoice, store receipt) plus your name, address, email, phone number and member number (if applicable) and a brief description of why you’re returning the item. (No return code required.)
- Attach the return shipping label, or address your package to:
UNLIMITED BIKING WAREHOUSE
501 Penhorn Ave Unit:3
SECAUCUS, NJ, 07094
Please note: The return label is not prepaid. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
4. Send your package using a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance. Unlimited Biking is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee will be declined and sent back.
- All sales are final on Unlimited Biking Sale purchases.
- If your item has a manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship, you can return it at any time. See our limited warranty.
- Used items must be cleaned prior to return. Merchandise that is not cleaned or laundered may be declined and sent back.