DT Swiss EXC 1200 Spline 30 Rear Wheel - 29", 12 x 148, Center-Lock, Micro Spline/XD, Black
WE3746Regular price $1,721.90 Save $-1,721.90
A carbon structure optimized for impact resistance, a reinforced flange and the ideal resin-carbon fiber ratio make the EXC 1200 Spline the benchmark in the Enduro sector. The rim's inherent strength allows the use of extremely lightweight Aerocomp and Aerolite spokes and generates optimum wheel stiffness. The heart of this wheel is a 180 Straight Pull hub with smooth-running SINC Ceramic bearings and the newest Ratchet EXP freehub system.
- EXP ratchet system for a lighter, stiffer, and more durable hub
- 3 cross spoke pattern, DT ProLock Squorx ProHead aluminum spoke nipples
- Requirement-specific carbon rims are designed for the ultimate enduro riding experience
- The carbon rim combined with the DT Aerolite and DT Aero Comp spokes ensure perfect wheel stiffness
- The low weight of the 1200 Spline reduces the moment of inertia and increases acceleration, leading to higher average speeds compared with aluminum wheels with the same energy input
- SINC ceramic hub bearings are engineered with optimum bearing clearance for minimum friction
- Alloy presta valve is lightweight
- Wheels are tubeless ready, with a rim design that ensures a precise and safe fit of the tire even when ridden hard
- Nipples have DT Pro Lock to prevent the spoke-nipple connection from loosening
- Rear wheel has a SRAM XD freehub body mounted, but includes a Shimano Micro Spline freehub kit
- Weight: 891 g
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano Micro Spline , SRAM XD 11/12 Speed
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- Valve: Presta
- Rim Width (Internal): 30
- Defined Color: Black
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 148mm