2020 Cujo 2
C26270M10SMRegular price $1,350.00 Save $-1,350.00
Bottom BracketTruvativ Power Spline
ChainSRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
CrankSRAM SX Eagle, 30T
Rear CogsSRAM PG-1210, SX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
Rear DerailleurSRAM SX Eagle
ShiftersSRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
ForkRockShox Judy Silver TK, 120mm, Solo Air, 15x110, tapered steerer, 51mm offset
FrameSmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, Boost spacing, tapered 1-1/8" to 1.5" headtube, flat mount brake, StraightShot internal cable routing, BSA-73
- Boost spacing
- Tapered 1-1/8" to 1.5" headtube
- Flat mount brake
- StraightShot internal cable routing
HeadsetSemi Integrated, 1-1/8" to 1-1/2"
Front HubShimano MT400 15x110, Boost 110
Rear HubShimano MT200, Boost 141, QR
RimsWTB STX i35, 32h
SpokesStainless Steel, 14g
TiresWTB Ranger Comp, 27.5 x 2.8", DNA Compound
Brake LeversShimano MT200 hydro disc
BrakesShimano MT200 hydro disc, 180/160mm RT10 rotors
GripsCannondale Locking Grips
HandlebarCannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm
SaddleCannondale Stage 3
SeatpostTranzX dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 80mm (XS), 100mm (S), 120mm (M-XL)
StemCannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
Weight: 14.7 kg / 32.4 lbs - Bike and frame weights may vary in final production.
FREE standard shipping on orders over $75 excluding Used Bikes.
Any order over $75 qualifies for free standard shipping excluding Alaska, Hawaii, US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam, military and air force bases.
We do not ship to PO Boxes.
Delivers in 2-9 business days depending on the order.
Possible Delay in Order Processing
Below are the current order-processing service levels from our distribution centers for orders received prior to Last Call deadlines:
· MN, CO, PA, NV: Same day, possible 1-day delay
Shipping providers are also experiencing longer shipping times. Please use the tracking information on your order for the most up-to-date information. Some out-of-stock product ETA dates are inaccurate due shipping delays.
U.S. Last Call Times
- Local courier, Will Call and international shipments: 2 PM Central
- UPS Regional Ground and Early OnTrac service from Reno: 3 PM Central
- UPS and FedEx next day air shipments, and Spee-Dee, Golden State Overnight, and standard OnTrac regional shipments: 4 PM Central
- UPS Ground: 6 PM Central
- Fed Ex Ground:
- MN, CO, NV: 6 PM Central
- PA: 5 PM Central
- USPS* and LTL** Ground: 6 PM Central
*USPS orders placed before 12 PM will ship same day. Orders placed after 12 PM will ship the following day
**LTL orders placed before 12 PM Central will ship same day. Orders placed after 12 PM Central will ship the following day
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges for any pre-built bikes or used bikes sold. The below does not apply to bikes that fall into those categories.
We stand behind the products we sell. If you're not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund within 30 days of purchase.
The item(s) must be in new, unused condition with original packaging.
A refund will be applied to the original card used in the transaction.
- Pack the item securely and include the original product packaging and tags if available. (Hint: If you cover all existing shipping labels, you can reuse the bag or box your order came in.)
- Include proof of purchase (invoice, store receipt) plus your name, address, email, phone number and member number (if applicable) and a brief description of why you’re returning the item. (No return code required.)
- Attach the return shipping label, or address your package to:
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee will be declined and sent back.
- All sales are final on Unlimited Biking Sale purchases.
- If your item has a manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship, you can return it at any time. See our limited warranty.
- Used items must be cleaned prior to return. Merchandise that is not cleaned or laundered may be declined and sent back.