2020 Moterra Neo 1
C65100M10SMRegular price $9,000.00 Save $-9,000.00
ChainSRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
CrankBosch Gen4 w/ custom Ai offset, 34T
Rear CogsSRAM PG-1230, NX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
Rear DerailleurSRAM X01 Eagle
ShiftersSRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
ForkFox Float Factory 36, 160mm, FIT Grip2 Damper, 15x110, tapered steerer, 51mm offset
Frame160mm travel, Carbon Front Triangle, SmartForm C1 Alloy Swingarm, Proportional Response Tuned Suspension, removable downtube battery, alloy skid plate, Ai offset drivetrain, internal cable routing, 148x12mm thru-axle, post mount brake, tapered headtube
- 160mm travel
- Proportional Response Tuned Suspension
- Removable downtube battery
- Alloy skid plate
- Ai offset drivetrain
- Internal cable routing
- 148x12mm thru-axle
- Post mount brake
- Tapered headtube
HeadsetIntegrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered
Rear ShockFox Float Factory DPX2 EVOL, 3-Pos adj.
Front Hub(F) Formula 15x110
Front Tire(F) Maxxis Minion DHF, 27.5/29 x 2.6", 3C compound, EXO+, tubeless ready
Rear Hub(R) SRAM 746, 12x148
Rear Tire(R) Maxxis Minion DHR II, 27.5/29 x 2.6", 3C compound, EXO+, tubeless ready
RimsStan's NoTubes Flow MK3, 32h, tubeless ready
SpokesDT Swiss Champion
Tires(F) Maxxis Minion DHF, 27.5/29 x 2.6", 3C compound, EXO+, tubeless ready(R) Maxxis Minion DHR II, 27.5/29 x 2.6", 3C compound, EXO+, tubeless ready
Brake LeversMagura MT7 Trail HC hydro disc
BrakesMagura MT7 4-piston hydro disc, 220/203mm Spider rotors
GripsFabric Funguy Locking Grips
HandlebarCannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm
SaddleFabric Scoop Shallow Elite, cro-mo rails
SeatpostCannondale DownLow Dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 100mm (S), 125mm (M), 150mm (L/XL)
StemCannondale 1, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7°
E-System BatteryBosch PowerTube, 625Wh
E-System ChargerBosch 4a
E-System DisplayBosch Purion
Drive UnitBosch Performance Line CX 250W
FREE standard shipping on orders over $75 excluding Used Bikes.
Any order over $75 qualifies for free standard shipping excluding Alaska, Hawaii, US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam, military and air force bases.
We do not ship to PO Boxes.
Delivers in 2-9 business days depending on the order.
Possible Delay in Order Processing
Below are the current order-processing service levels from our distribution centers for orders received prior to Last Call deadlines:
· MN, CO, PA, NV: Same day, possible 1-day delay
Shipping providers are also experiencing longer shipping times. Please use the tracking information on your order for the most up-to-date information. Some out-of-stock product ETA dates are inaccurate due shipping delays.
U.S. Last Call Times
- Local courier, Will Call and international shipments: 2 PM Central
- UPS Regional Ground and Early OnTrac service from Reno: 3 PM Central
- UPS and FedEx next day air shipments, and Spee-Dee, Golden State Overnight, and standard OnTrac regional shipments: 4 PM Central
- UPS Ground: 6 PM Central
- Fed Ex Ground:
- MN, CO, NV: 6 PM Central
- PA: 5 PM Central
- USPS* and LTL** Ground: 6 PM Central
*USPS orders placed before 12 PM will ship same day. Orders placed after 12 PM will ship the following day
**LTL orders placed before 12 PM Central will ship same day. Orders placed after 12 PM Central will ship the following day
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges for any pre-built bikes or used bikes sold. The below does not apply to bikes that fall into those categories.
We stand behind the products we sell. If you're not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund within 30 days of purchase.
The item(s) must be in new, unused condition with original packaging.
A refund will be applied to the original card used in the transaction.
- Pack the item securely and include the original product packaging and tags if available. (Hint: If you cover all existing shipping labels, you can reuse the bag or box your order came in.)
- Include proof of purchase (invoice, store receipt) plus your name, address, email, phone number and member number (if applicable) and a brief description of why you’re returning the item. (No return code required.)
- Attach the return shipping label, or address your package to:
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee will be declined and sent back.
- All sales are final on Unlimited Biking Sale purchases.
- If your item has a manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship, you can return it at any time. See our limited warranty.
- Used items must be cleaned prior to return. Merchandise that is not cleaned or laundered may be declined and sent back.