2020 Scalpel Si Carbon 4
C24400M20SMRegular price $4,500.00 Save $-4,500.00
Wheel SensorCannondale Wheel Sensor
Bottom BracketSRAM DUB PF30 MTB83
ChainSRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
CrankTruvativ Stylo 6K DUB, 34T, Ai offset
Rear CogsSRAM PG-1230, NX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
Rear DerailleurSRAM GX Eagle
ShiftersSRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
ForkLefty Ocho, 27.5/29", 100mm, Chamber Damper with cable lockout, OppO Spring System, tapered steerer, 50/55mm offset
FrameBallisTec Carbon, 100mm travel, Zero Pivot seatstay, Carbon Link, PF30-83, 1.5 Si head tube, Ai Offset
- 100mm travel
- Zero Pivot seatstay
- Carbon Link
- 1.5 Si head tube
- Ai Offset
HeadsetIntegrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings (Integrated steer stop size small only)
Rear ShockRockShox Monarch RL
Front Hub(F) Lefty 60
Front Tire(F) Schwalbe Racing Ray Performance 27.5/29 x 2.25", Addix Compound, tubeless ready
Rear Hub(R) Formula 12x142 w/ HG driver
Rear Tire(R) Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance 27.5/29 x 2.25", Addix Compound, tubeless ready
RimsStan's NoTubes Crest S1, 28h, tubeless ready
SpokesDT Swiss Competition (Ai Offset dish - rear)
Tires(F) Schwalbe Racing Ray Performance 27.5/29 x 2.25", Addix Compound, tubeless ready(R) Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance 27.5/29 x 2.25", Addix Compound, tubeless ready
Brake LeversSRAM Level TL hydro disc
BrakesSRAM Level TL hydro disc, 180/160mm Centerline rotors
GripsCannondale Locking Grips
HandlebarCannondale 2 Flat, butted 2014 Alloy, 31.8mm, 3° rise, 8° sweep, 760mm
SaddleFabric Scoop Flat Elite, cro-mo rails
SeatpostCannondale 2, 7075 Alloy, 31.6 x 400mm
StemCannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
Weight: 11.9 kg / 26.2 lbs - Bike and frame weights may vary in final production.
FREE standard shipping on orders over $75 excluding Used Bikes.
Any order over $75 qualifies for free standard shipping excluding Alaska, Hawaii, US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam, military and air force bases.
We do not ship to PO Boxes.
Delivers in 2-9 business days depending on the order.
Possible Delay in Order Processing
Below are the current order-processing service levels from our distribution centers for orders received prior to Last Call deadlines:
· MN, CO, PA, NV: Same day, possible 1-day delay
Shipping providers are also experiencing longer shipping times. Please use the tracking information on your order for the most up-to-date information. Some out-of-stock product ETA dates are inaccurate due shipping delays.
U.S. Last Call Times
- Local courier, Will Call and international shipments: 2 PM Central
- UPS Regional Ground and Early OnTrac service from Reno: 3 PM Central
- UPS and FedEx next day air shipments, and Spee-Dee, Golden State Overnight, and standard OnTrac regional shipments: 4 PM Central
- UPS Ground: 6 PM Central
- Fed Ex Ground:
- MN, CO, NV: 6 PM Central
- PA: 5 PM Central
- USPS* and LTL** Ground: 6 PM Central
*USPS orders placed before 12 PM will ship same day. Orders placed after 12 PM will ship the following day
**LTL orders placed before 12 PM Central will ship same day. Orders placed after 12 PM Central will ship the following day
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges for any pre-built bikes or used bikes sold. The below does not apply to bikes that fall into those categories.
We stand behind the products we sell. If you're not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund within 30 days of purchase.
The item(s) must be in new, unused condition with original packaging.
A refund will be applied to the original card used in the transaction.
- Pack the item securely and include the original product packaging and tags if available. (Hint: If you cover all existing shipping labels, you can reuse the bag or box your order came in.)
- Include proof of purchase (invoice, store receipt) plus your name, address, email, phone number and member number (if applicable) and a brief description of why you’re returning the item. (No return code required.)
- Attach the return shipping label, or address your package to:
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee will be declined and sent back.
- All sales are final on Unlimited Biking Sale purchases.
- If your item has a manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship, you can return it at any time. See our limited warranty.
- Used items must be cleaned prior to return. Merchandise that is not cleaned or laundered may be declined and sent back.