2020 SystemSix Hi-MOD Dura Ace Di2
C11100M1047Regular price $12,000.00 Save $-12,000.00
A racing bike with the lowest drag ever tested on a UCI-legal ride. More speed with less effort. Simple as that.
SystemSix outstrips opponents, and not just where you’d expect. It sprints, descends and even climbs most hills faster, conserving watts off the front, in the draft, and in the laughing group.
Wheel SensorCannondale Wheel Sensor
Bottom BracketCannondale Alloy PressFit30
ChainShimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed
CrankHollowGram SiSL2 w/ pre-installed power2max NG Eco Power Meter (not activated), BB30a, Vision rings, 52/36
Front DerailleurShimano Dura-Ace Di2, braze-on
Rear CogsShimano Dura-Ace, 11-30, 11-speed
Rear DerailleurShimano Dura-Ace Di2
ShiftersShimano Dura-Ace Di2 hydro disc, 2x11
ForkBallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" steerer, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, 55mm offset (47-51cm) 45mm offset (54-62cm)
FrameBallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount disc, 142x12 Speed Release thru-axle
- Integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate
- Flat mount disc
- 142x12 Speed Release thru-axle
HeadsetTapered, 1-1/8” upper, 1-1/4” lower bearing
Front HubHollowGram KNØT, sealed bearing 12x100 centerlock
Hubs(F) HollowGram KNØT, sealed bearing 12x100 centerlock / (R) HollowGram KNØT, 12x142 centerlock w/ DT Swiss internals
Rear HubHollowGram KNØT, 12x142 centerlock w/ DT Swiss internals
RimsHollowGram 64 SL KNØT, Carbon, 20h front, 24h rear, 64mm deep, 21mm ID, tubeless ready
SpokesDT Swiss Aerolite, straight pull
Tire Size23 (26mm)
TiresVittoria Rubino Pro Speed, 700 x 26mm (23c)
Brake LeversShimano Dura-Ace Di2 hydro disc
BrakesShimano Dura Ace Di2 hydro disc, 160/140mm RT900 rotors
GripsCannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
HandlebarHollowGram SystemBar KNØT, alloy w/ cable cover
SaddlePrologo Dimension Nack NDR, 143mm width, carbon rails
SeatpostHollowGram 60 KNØT Carbon, 330mm
StemHollowGram Stem KNØT, alloy w/ cable cover, -17°
Weight: 7.6 kg / 16.8 lbs - Bike and frame weights may vary in final production.
FREE standard shipping on orders over $75 excluding Used Bikes.
Any order over $75 qualifies for free standard shipping excluding Alaska, Hawaii, US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam, military and air force bases.
We do not ship to PO Boxes.
Delivers in 2-9 business days depending on the order.
Possible Delay in Order Processing
Below are the current order-processing service levels from our distribution centers for orders received prior to Last Call deadlines:
· MN, CO, PA, NV: Same day, possible 1-day delay
Shipping providers are also experiencing longer shipping times. Please use the tracking information on your order for the most up-to-date information. Some out-of-stock product ETA dates are inaccurate due shipping delays.
U.S. Last Call Times
- Local courier, Will Call and international shipments: 2 PM Central
- UPS Regional Ground and Early OnTrac service from Reno: 3 PM Central
- UPS and FedEx next day air shipments, and Spee-Dee, Golden State Overnight, and standard OnTrac regional shipments: 4 PM Central
- UPS Ground: 6 PM Central
- Fed Ex Ground:
- MN, CO, NV: 6 PM Central
- PA: 5 PM Central
- USPS* and LTL** Ground: 6 PM Central
*USPS orders placed before 12 PM will ship same day. Orders placed after 12 PM will ship the following day
**LTL orders placed before 12 PM Central will ship same day. Orders placed after 12 PM Central will ship the following day
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges for any pre-built bikes or used bikes sold. The below does not apply to bikes that fall into those categories.
We stand behind the products we sell. If you're not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund within 30 days of purchase.
The item(s) must be in new, unused condition with original packaging.
A refund will be applied to the original card used in the transaction.
- Pack the item securely and include the original product packaging and tags if available. (Hint: If you cover all existing shipping labels, you can reuse the bag or box your order came in.)
- Include proof of purchase (invoice, store receipt) plus your name, address, email, phone number and member number (if applicable) and a brief description of why you’re returning the item. (No return code required.)
- Attach the return shipping label, or address your package to:
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee will be declined and sent back.
- All sales are final on Unlimited Biking Sale purchases.
- If your item has a manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship, you can return it at any time. See our limited warranty.
- Used items must be cleaned prior to return. Merchandise that is not cleaned or laundered may be declined and sent back.