2020 Topstone Carbon Women's Ultegra RX 2
C15500F10XSRegular price $3,300.00 Save $-3,300.00
More give. More go.An unprecedented gravel bike with real suspension. It's the most off-road capable and on-road comfortable road bike ever made.
Wheel SensorCannondale Wheel Sensor
Bottom BracketCannondale Alloy PressFit30
ChainShimano HG601, 11-speed
CrankCannondale 1, BB30a, FSA rings, 46/30
Front DerailleurShimano Ultegra, braze-on
Rear CogsShimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed
Rear DerailleurShimano Ultegra RX GS Shadow Plus
ShiftersShimano Ultegra hydro disc, 2x11
ForkAll-New, BallisTec Carbon, 55mm OutFront offset, SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, integrated crown race, Directline internal routing, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, gear/rack/fender mounts
FrameAll-New, BallisTec Carbon, Kingpin suspension system, Proportional Response size-specific construction, Directline internal cable routing, BB30-83 Ai, 142x12 Speed Release thru-axle, flat-mount disc, removable fender bridge, multiple gear/bottle mounts, dropper post compatible
- Kingpin suspension system
- Proportional Response size-specific construction
- Directline internal cable routing
- BB30-83 Ai
- 142x12 Speed Release thru-axle
- Flat-mount disc
- Removable fender bridge
- Multiple gear/bottle mounts
- Dropper post compatible
HeadsetIntegrated, 1.5" lower to 1-1/8" upper w/ reducer, 25mm Alloy top cap
Front HubFormula CL-712, 12x100 centerlock
Hubs(F) Formula CL-712, 12x100 centerlock / (R) Formula RXC-400, 12x142 centerlock
Rear HubFormula RXC-400, 12x142 centerlock
RimsWTB KOM Light i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
SpokesStainless Steel, 14g (Ai Offset Dish - rear)
TiresWTB Riddler TCS Light, 700 x 37c, tubeless ready
Brake LeversShimano Ultegra hydro disc
BrakesShimano Ultegra hydro disc, 160/160mm RT54 rotors
GripsCannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
HandlebarCannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16 deg flare drop
SaddleFabric Scoop Flat Elite, cro-mo rails
SeatpostCannondale 2, carbon, 27.2 x 350mm
StemCannondale 2, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 6°
Weight: 9.2 kg / 20.2 lbs - Bike and frame weights may vary in final production.
FREE standard shipping on orders over $75 excluding Used Bikes.
Any order over $75 qualifies for free standard shipping excluding Alaska, Hawaii, US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam, military and air force bases.
We do not ship to PO Boxes.
Delivers in 2-9 business days depending on the order.
Possible Delay in Order Processing
Below are the current order-processing service levels from our distribution centers for orders received prior to Last Call deadlines:
· MN, CO, PA, NV: Same day, possible 1-day delay
Shipping providers are also experiencing longer shipping times. Please use the tracking information on your order for the most up-to-date information. Some out-of-stock product ETA dates are inaccurate due shipping delays.
U.S. Last Call Times
- Local courier, Will Call and international shipments: 2 PM Central
- UPS Regional Ground and Early OnTrac service from Reno: 3 PM Central
- UPS and FedEx next day air shipments, and Spee-Dee, Golden State Overnight, and standard OnTrac regional shipments: 4 PM Central
- UPS Ground: 6 PM Central
- Fed Ex Ground:
- MN, CO, NV: 6 PM Central
- PA: 5 PM Central
- USPS* and LTL** Ground: 6 PM Central
*USPS orders placed before 12 PM will ship same day. Orders placed after 12 PM will ship the following day
**LTL orders placed before 12 PM Central will ship same day. Orders placed after 12 PM Central will ship the following day
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges for any pre-built bikes or used bikes sold. The below does not apply to bikes that fall into those categories.
We stand behind the products we sell. If you're not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund within 30 days of purchase.
The item(s) must be in new, unused condition with original packaging.
A refund will be applied to the original card used in the transaction.
- Pack the item securely and include the original product packaging and tags if available. (Hint: If you cover all existing shipping labels, you can reuse the bag or box your order came in.)
- Include proof of purchase (invoice, store receipt) plus your name, address, email, phone number and member number (if applicable) and a brief description of why you’re returning the item. (No return code required.)
- Attach the return shipping label, or address your package to:
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee will be declined and sent back.
- All sales are final on Unlimited Biking Sale purchases.
- If your item has a manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship, you can return it at any time. See our limited warranty.
- Used items must be cleaned prior to return. Merchandise that is not cleaned or laundered may be declined and sent back.