Easton EC90 SL Carbon Crankset, Direct Mount, CINCH Spindle Interface, Black
CK0553Regular price $449.99 Save $-449.99
The Easton EC90 SL crank utilizes CINCH technology which allows for direct mount 1x rings as well as direct mount 2x spiders, and industry-leading versatility. Easton refines the design for larger ring applications with improved chain retention, while reducing running noise and friction.
- EC90 SL carbon arms feature hollow carbon construction, while the 30mm spindle and pedal inserts features high grade aluminum
- CINCH direct mount technology is compatible with both 1x and 2x setups
- Bottom bracket and chainrings sold separately
- CINCH removable spiders and direct mount rings utilize a 20-tooth ISIS BB tool for removal and installation
- Number of Chainrings: No Rings, No Spider Included
- Color: Black
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 130 Hubs , 135/142 Road Disc Hubs > 415 mm Chainstay , 135/142 Road Disc Hubs < 415 mm Chainstay
- Crank Length (mm): 170/172.50/175 mm
- Crank Intended Use: Road , Cyclocross
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Spindle Interface Type: RaceFace/Easton CINCH
- Drivetrain Speeds: 10 , 11
- Defined Color: Black
- Chainring BCD: Direct Mount CINCH
- Weight: 352
- BB Included: No
FREE standard shipping on orders over $75 excluding Used Bikes.
Any order over $75 qualifies for free standard shipping excluding Alaska, Hawaii, US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam, military and air force bases.
We do not ship to PO Boxes.
Delivers in 2-9 business days depending on the order.
Possible Delay in Order Processing
Below are the current order-processing service levels from our distribution centers for orders received prior to Last Call deadlines:
· MN, CO, PA, NV: Same day, possible 1-day delay
Shipping providers are also experiencing longer shipping times. Please use the tracking information on your order for the most up-to-date information. Some out-of-stock product ETA dates are inaccurate due shipping delays.
U.S. Last Call Times
- Local courier, Will Call and international shipments: 2 PM Central
- UPS Regional Ground and Early OnTrac service from Reno: 3 PM Central
- UPS and FedEx next day air shipments, and Spee-Dee, Golden State Overnight, and standard OnTrac regional shipments: 4 PM Central
- UPS Ground: 6 PM Central
- Fed Ex Ground:
- MN, CO, NV: 6 PM Central
- PA: 5 PM Central
- USPS* and LTL** Ground: 6 PM Central
*USPS orders placed before 12 PM will ship same day. Orders placed after 12 PM will ship the following day
**LTL orders placed before 12 PM Central will ship same day. Orders placed after 12 PM Central will ship the following day
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges for any pre-built bikes or used bikes sold. The below does not apply to bikes that fall into those categories.
We stand behind the products we sell. If you're not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund within 30 days of purchase.
The item(s) must be in new, unused condition with original packaging.
A refund will be applied to the original card used in the transaction.
- Pack the item securely and include the original product packaging and tags if available. (Hint: If you cover all existing shipping labels, you can reuse the bag or box your order came in.)
- Include proof of purchase (invoice, store receipt) plus your name, address, email, phone number and member number (if applicable) and a brief description of why you’re returning the item. (No return code required.)
- Attach the return shipping label, or address your package to:
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee will be declined and sent back.
- All sales are final on Unlimited Biking Sale purchases.
- If your item has a manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship, you can return it at any time. See our limited warranty.
- Used items must be cleaned prior to return. Merchandise that is not cleaned or laundered may be declined and sent back.