microSHIFT ADVENT X Rear Derailleur - 10-Speed, Medium Cage, Black, With Clutch
RD0115Regular price $70.99 Save $-70.99
With a raceworthy weight and the right gearing for any situation, microSHIFT's top-of-the-line ADVENT X rear derailleur delivers high-end performance without high-end headaches. By using a 10-speed chain and wide range 11-48t cassette with predictable, evenly spaced gear steps, ADVENT X allows you to find the right gear even in challenging conditions. Add in microSHIFT's proprietary ratchet-and-pawl clutch, larger pulleys with taller teeth for better chain retention, and metric adjustment hardware, and you've got everything you want and nothing you don't.
- Compatible with ADVENT X 10-speed drivetrains only
- Compatible with standard 10-speed chains
- Ratchet-and-pawl clutch provides chain security and can be turned on and off with a switch
- Metric adjustment hardware
- Larger pulley and taller teeth for better chain security and higher
- Color: Black
- Largest Cog: 48
- Rear Derailleur Mount Type: 10x1 Standard
- Chain Wrap Capacity (teeth): 40
- Designed for ebike: Yes
- Cage Length: Medium
- Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: microSHIFT ADVENT X
- Drivetrain Speeds: 10
- Weight: 313
FREE standard shipping on orders over $75 excluding Used Bikes.
Any order over $75 qualifies for free standard shipping excluding Alaska, Hawaii, US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam, military and air force bases.
We do not ship to PO Boxes.
Delivers in 2-9 business days depending on the order.
Possible Delay in Order Processing
Below are the current order-processing service levels from our distribution centers for orders received prior to Last Call deadlines:
· MN, CO, PA, NV: Same day, possible 1-day delay
Shipping providers are also experiencing longer shipping times. Please use the tracking information on your order for the most up-to-date information. Some out-of-stock product ETA dates are inaccurate due shipping delays.
U.S. Last Call Times
- Local courier, Will Call and international shipments: 2 PM Central
- UPS Regional Ground and Early OnTrac service from Reno: 3 PM Central
- UPS and FedEx next day air shipments, and Spee-Dee, Golden State Overnight, and standard OnTrac regional shipments: 4 PM Central
- UPS Ground: 6 PM Central
- Fed Ex Ground:
- MN, CO, NV: 6 PM Central
- PA: 5 PM Central
- USPS* and LTL** Ground: 6 PM Central
*USPS orders placed before 12 PM will ship same day. Orders placed after 12 PM will ship the following day
**LTL orders placed before 12 PM Central will ship same day. Orders placed after 12 PM Central will ship the following day
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges for any pre-built bikes or used bikes sold. The below does not apply to bikes that fall into those categories.
We stand behind the products we sell. If you're not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund within 30 days of purchase.
The item(s) must be in new, unused condition with original packaging.
A refund will be applied to the original card used in the transaction.
- Pack the item securely and include the original product packaging and tags if available. (Hint: If you cover all existing shipping labels, you can reuse the bag or box your order came in.)
- Include proof of purchase (invoice, store receipt) plus your name, address, email, phone number and member number (if applicable) and a brief description of why you’re returning the item. (No return code required.)
- Attach the return shipping label, or address your package to:
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee will be declined and sent back.
- All sales are final on Unlimited Biking Sale purchases.
- If your item has a manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship, you can return it at any time. See our limited warranty.
- Used items must be cleaned prior to return. Merchandise that is not cleaned or laundered may be declined and sent back.