Park Tool IR-1.3 Internal Cable Routing Kit
TL0297Regular price $72.95 Save $-72.95
Take the guesswork out of internal routing. The IR-1.3 speeds the installation of internally-routed cable, housing, electronic wiring and hydraulic hose into carbon fiber, titanium, and aluminum frames. The straightforward guide magnet system utilizes five long guide cables with unique fittings, which can be routed through the frame in a number of ways using the included guide magnet. Everything is neatly stored in a convenient compact case.
- New additions and updates from IR-1.2
- Di2 EW-SD300-specific adapter — Specially-designed connector clips into the end of Shimano E-tube Di2 EW-SD300 shift wire
- Double-threaded barb — Securely attaches new housing or hydraulic hose to existing housing or hose, allowing for easy replacement without redoing the routing
- All guide cables have been shortened from 250 cm (98") to 188 cm (74")
- The case has been upgraded to a round screw-top case, which fits the coiled-up cables better