Rehook Chain Tool
tl0033Regular price $16.99 Save $-16.99
Rehook is the original tool to get your chain back on your bike. Its unique patented design keeps oil and dirt away from your hands and clothes. No more jammed fingers and oily bar tape. Rehook can reach into small gaps that fingers can’t reach and makes a multitude of chain related tasks and jams much simpler to resolve. Helping to keep frames free from scratches and abrasion and mech’s clear of debris. The perfect addition to your cycle tool kit. Lightweight and easy to use with no mess. Ideal for dropped chains, maintenance and when changing a tire. Its adjustable high-grip silicon strap attaches to your bike frame so it is immediately accessible and you can bounce over rocks and curbs with Rehook firmly in place – no rummaging through pockets or panniers. Rehook is designed and manufactured in the UK.
- Clean hands. Patented design ensures your hands (and clothes) remain sparkling clean. No more oily bar tape
- Rear gears. Rehook can reach into small gaps - making a multitude of chain related tasks and jams much simpler to resolve
- Lightweight & attachable. Attaches to your bike frame so its ready whenever you need it
- Lightweight honey comb design
- Made from reinforced material
- High grip adjustable silicon strap
FREE standard shipping on orders over $75 excluding Used Bikes.
Any order over $75 qualifies for free standard shipping excluding Alaska, Hawaii, US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam, military and air force bases.
We do not ship to PO Boxes.
Delivers in 2-9 business days depending on the order.
Possible Delay in Order Processing
Below are the current order-processing service levels from our distribution centers for orders received prior to Last Call deadlines:
· MN, CO, PA, NV: Same day, possible 1-day delay
Shipping providers are also experiencing longer shipping times. Please use the tracking information on your order for the most up-to-date information. Some out-of-stock product ETA dates are inaccurate due shipping delays.
U.S. Last Call Times
- Local courier, Will Call and international shipments: 2 PM Central
- UPS Regional Ground and Early OnTrac service from Reno: 3 PM Central
- UPS and FedEx next day air shipments, and Spee-Dee, Golden State Overnight, and standard OnTrac regional shipments: 4 PM Central
- UPS Ground: 6 PM Central
- Fed Ex Ground:
- MN, CO, NV: 6 PM Central
- PA: 5 PM Central
- USPS* and LTL** Ground: 6 PM Central
*USPS orders placed before 12 PM will ship same day. Orders placed after 12 PM will ship the following day
**LTL orders placed before 12 PM Central will ship same day. Orders placed after 12 PM Central will ship the following day
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges for any pre-built bikes or used bikes sold. The below does not apply to bikes that fall into those categories.
We stand behind the products we sell. If you're not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund within 30 days of purchase.
The item(s) must be in new, unused condition with original packaging.
A refund will be applied to the original card used in the transaction.
- Pack the item securely and include the original product packaging and tags if available. (Hint: If you cover all existing shipping labels, you can reuse the bag or box your order came in.)
- Include proof of purchase (invoice, store receipt) plus your name, address, email, phone number and member number (if applicable) and a brief description of why you’re returning the item. (No return code required.)
- Attach the return shipping label, or address your package to:
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee will be declined and sent back.
- All sales are final on Unlimited Biking Sale purchases.
- If your item has a manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship, you can return it at any time. See our limited warranty.
- Used items must be cleaned prior to return. Merchandise that is not cleaned or laundered may be declined and sent back.