Stan's No Tubes Arch S1 Rear Wheel - 29", 12 x 142mm, 6-Bolt, XD, Black – 29" 12 x 142mm
WE7521Regular price $289.00 Save $-289.00
Durable enough to handle the most technical trails, yet light enough to rip XC laps, the Arch S1 is a very versatile wheel. This new Arch is designed to provide traction and control when running 2.25'' to 2.50'' tires. With 32-spokes front and rear, 6061 alloy rims, stainless steel rim eyelets, and easily replaceable standard spokes, the Arch S1 is made for maximum durability. The Arch S1 is built on Stan's faster-engaging, CNC-machined Neo hubs. For wherever you ride the new Arch S1 will be ready to handle it all.
- 26mm internal width, WideRight for 2.25 - 2.5 tires
- Includes Stans No Tubes 27mm rim tape (installed)
- Requires additional valve stem for tubeless setup
- Chrome sealed-cartridge bearings
- Sapim Race 2.0/1.8/2.0 Double-butted spokes and Sapim Secure Lock brass nipples
- Stan's Neo Hub with Durasync freehub featuring 10 degree engagement through 6 simultaneous pawls
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Cassette Body Type: SRAM XD 11/12 Speed
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- Valve: Presta
- Rim Width (Internal): 26
- Defined Color: Black
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 142mm