Wera Click-Torque C Torque Wrench – 20-100 Nm
TL0636Regular price $390.00 Save $-390.00
Click torque wrench in the unmistakable Wera design. For clockwise and anti-clockwise torque-control. Very robust design with high accuracy as per DIN EN ISO 6789-1: 2017-07. Easy setting and saving of the default value. The audible and tactile clicks on reaching the scale values facilitate the safe setting of the desired torque value. The robust release mechanism guarantees a clearly audible and tactile release signal when the set torque is reached. With captive 3/4" square head insert to change direction. 1/2" square head drive with socket locking.
- For clockwise and anti-clockwise torque-control thanks to the smooth reversing of the captive square head insert
- 45 teeth and 1/2" square head drive with socket locking
- Easy setting and saving of the desired torque value with audible and tactile clicks when reaching the scale values
- Audible and tactile release mechanism when the set torque value is reached
- Measuring range: 20-100 Nm; precise to +/- 3% as per DIN EN ISO 6789-1:2017-07